Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Seven Nation Army and Oh My Adoration for Coachella Fashion


Mango embellished camo top | Forever 21 corduroy shorts | Random from Nepal bracelets
Anne Klein watch | Cotton On bag | Urban Behavior boots


So just recently, Coachella, the music festival in the Californian desert I've always wanted to attend, came to a close. My goal is to go there as soon as possible. And I don't think that'll be impossible since I will be living just above California in the next month. 
 
 
 I have forever been a fan of the event's ever changing fashion cult -- but if you ask me, from the very first time I've seen their fashion, bohemian never left the scene ( Hail Queen of Boheme, Vanessa Hudgens). Although bohemian movement was never my go-to style, I have somewhat came to a liking of it lately, especially when traveling. It's the easiest to pull off. 


My style continues to change up until this very day. I can wear grunge, girly, to street style in any day. And basically when my mood changes, the clothes change as well, but I frequently make sure that I'm comfortable with what I'm wearing. That is my number one style rule. It makes me confident. 


If I were in Coachella this year, I would have probably picked this outfit. I wore this to the FIDA Grad Show Presscon. I would really like to be able to move around and have fun without sacrificing style as well. I'd probably add a black fedora or shades in there as well. But yeah, everything in moderation.

Any thoughts on what you would wear? :)



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment