Monday, April 21, 2014

Dubai and Abu Dhabi Photo Diary

It's been ages since I last blogged! And I really apologize. I was just so busy with our graduation and my recent vacation in Dubai and Abu Dhabi. I'll keep my words short and sweet since I don't want to bore you. haha So here it is, the photo diary that I've been meaning to share with you guys. :)

 The Miracle Garden in Dubai was my favorite trip of all. ( I bet it would've been Ferrari World if it wasn't closed for a private function. BOO!). Anyway, this place is just so perfect and inviting. I really could stay here forever.

 
 Burj Khalifa. The tallest building in the world.

 My father took this while we were on the cruise. Burj Al Arab looks magnificent.

 Dubai Marina

 What I Wore: Cotton On cropped top ( yes, turned into a dress) Random skirt

 The Grand Mosque in Abu Dhabi

Emirates Palace. The 2nd most expensive hotel ever built. It's so beautiful in person.
Surprisingly, we didn't take a lot of pictures during this trip. I didn't bother putting Atlantis, The Spice Souk etc anymore in here.

That's the end of my photo diary. I'm so excited for today since I'm meeting with my blogger friends this afternoon. Yeeey! Tune in for my next posts! :)




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment