Sunday, January 12, 2014

My Best Dressed List: 71st Golden Globe Awards


                         


I normally don't do this because I'm usually biased. Ha ha! I still kinda am. And I got lazy today since there were tons of stunners this time around. So here is my totally unbiased list of my best dressed:




Jessica Chastain in Givenchy.  I love her! She's one of my most favorite actresses. <3

 
Olivia Wilde in Gucci. Can I just say, she looks amazing in this? She's pregnant and she looks smokin'.

 
Zooey Deschanel in Oscar de la Renta. Okay, I'm 50/50 on this because although the dress is wonderful, it's the same look I've seen on her over and over again. But nevertheless, she is adorable. I love her to bits.

 
Michelle Dockery in Oscar de la Renta. Effortless. Pak!

 
Kate Beckinsale in Zuhair Murad. I hate her. I hate her cause she's hot, smart, a doting mom and a great actress. #inggitera. haha

 
Amy Adams in Valentino Couture. She won Best Actress! I love the color blocking on this. :)

Melissa Rauch in Romona Keveza. I love her in The Big Bang Theory and I love her even more for wearing this yellow perfection.


 
Khaleesi! haha Emilia Clarke in Proenza Schouler. She's my girl crush. Isn't it obvious. I rooted for her for Anastasia Steele. She would've been perfect for that role. Sucks though. :(


 
Lupita Nyong'o in Ralph Lauren. OMG. She's so beautiful. My best dressed perhaps. 

 
Amber Heard. Angelina Jolie ata peg niya. haha. Ganda lang! 

 
Margot Robbie. Clean and simple but gorgeous!

 
Robin Wright. Unfair. She's such a beauty. #laslas

 
Jennifer Lawrence in Dior. Not her best though but she looks divine. I am in love with her. haha I've said this a million times but I want her to be my best friend so bad.

 
Juliana Margulies in Andrew Gn. I love the cut of this gown. Lakas makaslim. 

 
Cate Blanchett in Armani Prive. I think she is the red carpet queen of couture.  Goddess!

 
Emma Watson in Dior Couture. Dress over pants? She's the only one I know who can pull this off. She's not afraid to take risks and that's what I love about her style.

 
Reese Witherspoon in Calvin Klein Collection. The color is so refreshing!


 So there you go. Do we all agree on this? Although I left out quite a few others, feel free to add yours too! I also liked Sofia Vergara's dress and Lena Dunham's too. :)

They all look beautiful. And napressure ako bigla since I'll be walking down the red carpet too. Charot. Entrepreneurship Night is fast approaching and I still cannot fit in my Wilson Limon dress. haha patay. The theme for this year is Hollywood so it's only fitting that I catch the latest award shows. huhu. Wish me luck. Crash diet na ito!





Photobucket 

No comments:

Post a Comment