Saturday, December 28, 2013

I HAVE A QUESTION


Gap knitted jacket | Mossimo denim button down | Mom's jade necklace
Forever 21 jeans | Louis Vuitton bag | Parfois boots

Can anyone tell me why all the branches of Parfois are now closed back in Davao? They used to sell good quality bags there. The bag I used during my trip to Europe last year (April 2012) was this black sling bag I terribly adored. It was full of compartments and had a padlock for safekeeping. I still use it from time to time, especially in school. It's as if I never used it -- still in great condition. That's why I got deeply depressed when I saw their stores closed(?). :( 


Anyway, this is what I wore today. My family and I went to lunch at our friend's house. The weather was cooperating so I opted to wear lighter (as if) clothes. The day went by smoothly. Then, we went to Queensborough where we were greeted by factory outlets. I (finally) was able to buy the things I needed. Thank you very much QB. Hope you all had a good day. :)


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. beats me...was wondering about it too :-( that I have to google it which incidentally led me to your blog :-)

    ReplyDelete