Sunday, December 22, 2013

Guess Who's Back?

 
L.Y 1981 sweatshirt | Forever 21 necklace | Random leggings 
Sm Dept Store bag | Blue Inc London Boots



I'm back! And this time, I'll try to never take the same long hiatus again. I've been gone for almost two months and I missed blogging so much. It all started when my laptop's charger got broken (again). And then a multitude of unfavorable circumstances followed. I lost all my pictures because apparently, my cousin's laptop was sick as a beaver. My Blackberry got wet so, yes, I stuck with my boyfriend's cellphone (thank you love). 

I lost any determination to post again. But I knew I would find it again somehow. Thank God for my father for buying the charger ( the 4th one I think). I know. I'm the clumsiest person I know. haha


So anyway, I'm back in Vancouver for Christmas! <3 This is what I wore today. My family and I went gift shopping at Metrotown.


I wore this top my brother bought online. It doesn't fit him so he gave it to me. Teehee. Sweet luck. I notice that I have this profound love for sweaters/sweatshirts. 




I decided not to wear any outerwear since my mom was driving. And snow's melting. Bittersweet. 
 



Until the next post! :)




Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. OMG, that sounds like a rough couple of months with electronic goods... glad it's all sorted now. great outfit pat, that sweater is pretty with a cool image. :D shiny skull

    ReplyDelete