Thursday, September 19, 2013

The Off Price Show is Finally Here!

 
 An hour before they open, people got busy, arranging the garments -- ready to entice us.



Woke up early to experience The Off Price Show (finally!) with fellow bloggers. I arrived around 9 in the morning and hurriedly went to the SMX Convention Center in SM Lanang Premier. A familiar face greeted me by the entrance, Jill, a friend from MassCom Div. I think she felt my excitement. LOL.  First thing I did was I registered for the free entrance and got my bar code sticker, went inside and was pretty much astounded at the vast size of the room (as if I've never been there). It's just that, there were so much to choose from! I didn't know where to go first. I was overwhelmed to say the least. haha Met up with Janvie and shopped!

 
They have tons of high street and designer casual wear for men! Here's Janvie picking out clothes from Armani Exchange and Emporio Armani. Most of them are less than 800 bucks. 

 

MAKE-UP! Okay, I recently got super addicted with experimenting with make-up so this sight made me gush. They have MAC, Benefit Cosmetics, Maybelline, Revlon, Wet n Wild, L'oreal among the few. I got one Cha Cha tint from Benefit Cosmetics (regular price at around 1,350) I got it for only 450! I also got my favorite mascara, Great Lash by Maybelline for only 300 Pesos and Revlon Color Stay Concealer for 300 Pesos as well. Great bargain right? :)

 
 

Winter clothes from Pull & Bear. They have a looooooot , and when I say a lot, I really mean an enormous display of clothes.



Happy Feet! Comfy slip-ons for weekends. Perfect!

Ultimately aside from make-up, I got two dresses from H&M ( one of my most favorite brands) which retails for 450 Pesos each! It really was so hard for me to pick since I was sticking to a budget. Now I'm home and I'm satisfied with my loot. The Off Price Show was one heck of an experience. :)


Visit THE OFF PRICE SHOW at the SM Lanang Premier, today until Sunday September 22.
Register for free entrance. 
 
 Awesome brands await you!




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment