Saturday, September 21, 2013

I WAS NEVER THE OUTGOING TYPE


Mango denim jacket | Folded & Hung lace top | Forever 21 necklace
Pull & Bear shorts | Topshop sneakers



I was never the outgoing type.  I was never the shy type as well. I was more like the go-with-the-flow kind of girl. I don't like being typecast as the leader only because I hate the expected blame game. That's the problem  here, I always get the most responsibilities. I like to flail with the tides but  most of the time people want me to create the waves. My friends, they see me as someone who's head-strong and capable of withstanding any shiteous situation but in reality, I try so hard.

I always wonder why I always end up getting the most tasks -- the one with the master plan. Is it because they trust me and my unconventional way of thinking or is it because like me, they're afraid of responsibilities and try to pass the torch onto someone who's afraid to say no? I would want to believe the former.


I digress.

Yes I admit I'm Courage the Cowardly Dog in the grand scheme of things. I am the most paranoid person in the world and getting so much responsibilities only elevates it. Maybe it's a good thing, you know, being paranoid, afraid of committing mistakes, it drives you. But eventually, we do make mistakes and that for me is okay sometimes.


I guess being a leader isn't so bad -- it makes my hair stand up, adrenaline rush seeps through my blood and electrifies my body. We all need to be one at least once in a lifetime.




Or maybe for the rest of our lives.






Let's go further away from big talks and divert your attention here. This is what I wore to THE OFF PRICE SHOW  last Friday. I went with Janvie and I had a blast. You've seen this jacket already and the shorts a multitude of times here in my blog. I'm embarrassed about it but we'll go on. haha It's  really my go-to shorts that's why.  I wanted to look comfy and laidback that's why I opted for this combo. I've always been a fan of lace + denim so it wasn't so hard for me to decide on this. And it balances the whole look out. The look doesn't look too tough because of the added feminine touch the lace gives off. :)



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment