Saturday, September 21, 2013

My Browhaus Experience

 
Browhaus is now open at Abreeza Mall!


So 2 weeks ago I, along with my blogger friends Farrah, Dawn and Rien got the chance to talk to the Browhaus team and was introduced to their concept store. I've heard about Browhaus before but I never really knew the scope of their business.


8 REASONS TO GROOM AT BROWHAUS

1. First and only concept store to specialize in Brow and Lash Grooming Services

2. Featured in international press like Wallpaper as a Secret Elite and the LUXE Guide as the ultimate go-to stop for international travelers to get their brows groomed.

3. They have the highest commitment to quality, using only the best products and equipment coupled with constant research and development into the best techniques.

4. Signature treatments Brow Resurrection and Lash in Bloom keep them upfront of grooming technology.

5. Customer service is their first priority with dedicated departments for quality control and customer care.

6. Dedicated to training and upgrading the skills of their therepists, they have established their very own Browhaus School, facilitated by in-house as wells as international experts.

7. Always at the forefront of creativity, they continuously conceptualize stores and campaigns that become the talk of the design industry.

8. With stores in Singapore, London, New York, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Manila, Jakarta, Bangkok and now DAVAO, Browhaus's grooming style is out to take the world by storm!


 
 I availed of their lash perm first because I've already done it before (it was such a painful experience). When I tried it in Browhaus, it was a whole different story. It wasn't painful, AT ALL! The whole process was quite relaxing if you ask me. An hour after the reveal happened.






TA-DAAAAAH! The therapist said it was the perfect choice for me since I already have long lashes in the first place. But now, my creepers are looking vibrant because of the LASH PERM! Hurray! No more painful eyelash curling every morning. I so love Bauhaus and I'll definitely try their other services. Dawn availed of their threading and said it was not painful too.


I have good news for you guys! You can have Browhaus's services at 50% off until October 4, 2013 so hurry and grab the opportunity! However if you get past the cut-off date you can still avail of their 50% off just mention that I, Pat Bacaltos referred you. Cool beans!



Follow Browhaus on Facebook and Twitter
  Visit their website to get to know more about the company.
Contact Browhaus Davao at 0917-8712033 to book your appointment.
Thank you Browhaus, Ms. Monique and Dana for my very first Browhaus experience! :)

 Some photos grabbed from Dawn. :)


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment