Wednesday, September 25, 2013

CARTE BLANCHE 2013







If you've been reading our blog, you would at least have the slightest idea that I don't party that much. I only do get to party when I feel like it, ergo, it's once in a blue moon. 
 
When the djs playing are friends/awesome I go, if my friends go, I go, if it's a special event, I go. And that's where CARTE BLANCHE 2013 makes its grand entrance. I first heard about this just a week ago from Josie, a good friend of mine. I shared this particular photo on my instagram account and everything else followed. Carte Blanche is something else. You see, they have a stellar cast, great location ( Crocodile Park concert area ) and a one of a kind theme.


My friend DJ Wacky will be playing, awesome DJs from Manila will also grace the event ( The Zombettes, Callum David, Katsy Lee, DJ SURF and Jack Bates, Those Damn Nerds in 3D). Almost everyone I know will go and the event will be in 3D. GET. ME. OUT.OF. HERE. 

So guys, what are you waiting for? Get those tickets as early as now! I suggest you get the SVIP tickets ( will be seeing you there hihi) or the VIP tickets. They also have Gen Ad tickets so nobody gets left behind. :) Carte Blanche will be on November 16, 2013 at the Crocodile Park Concert Grounds
 
 

Tickets NOW AVAILABLE!
please PM:

Yenna Angkang -abreeza mall
(09177013727, tues,wed,fri,sat 10am-6pm, thu,sun-12nn-9pm)
Gelo Nombrado -Ateneo de Davao College Jacinto campus (09177770227)
Danielle Cruz Alvarez - coffee bean abreeza MWF 1-5pm (09177182663)

The first 3D audio visual mixing party in Southern Philippines! :)
----yes THE PARTY IS IN 3D!
11.16.13

CARTE BLANCHE

ELECTRIC MUSIC CARNIVAL
LEAVE YOUR MARK.
@ THE DAVAO CROCODILE PARK CONCERT GROUNDS

TICKETS:
**SVIP ( LIMITED ONLY) MEET GREET AND PARTY WITH THE DJ'S AND CELEBRITIES + FREE 3D GLASSES (YES THE EVENT IS IN 3D!!) + UNLIMITED DRINKS + STAGE FRONT AREA = P1,000
**VIP (LIMITED ONLY) FREE 2 DRINKS + FREE 3D GLASSES (YES THE EVENT IS IN 3D!!) = P500
**GENERAL ADMISSION (ADMISSION ONLY) = P250
3D GLASSES WILL BE UP FOR SALE IN THE VENUE AS WELL, FOR P100 EACH.




Follow them on instagram at: carteblanche2013
Follow them on twitter: https://twitter.com/ManicNightnings






Photobucket Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment