Thursday, September 26, 2013

Lights...Camera... FASHION!

Benjamin Tang. The 23 year old Eurasian hunk is taking the whole Philippines by storm! He started with a blast as he became the Coca Cola devil in one of their commercials. Now, he has a bunch of endorsements. Our team feels so privileged as we were given the opportunity to conduct an online interview with Benjamin Tang.






WL: How did you get into the modeling business?
Benjamin Tang: Since I was a teenager, I ran into people on the street, who tried to get me into modeling or TV, but I never thought posing or just being in front of a camera is something Id enjoy… Then 2006, I was already living in Australia for a year, I got convinced to just go for it, and that’s what I did. I flew to Thailand with an agency called SuperRed, and that’s where it all started…
WL: According to your experience, what kind of attire and make up suits you the best during fashion shows?
BT:  I like simplicity but elegance, as in Dior Homme or Gucci. On the other hand i love it when its very stylish and fashionable, as in Phillip Lim, Issue, Topshop. I had the pleasure to work with all of those favorite brands.
For the makeup, the less the better… Natural is the beauty.
WL: What do you love most about being a model?
BT: Travel, I could only think of a handful of jobs where you get to travel that much. I have been modeling for quite a few years now, but I still haven’t lost the excitement, every time I am in a new country, with new culture, history, food and people.
WL: For you, is there a down side in being a model?
BT:  I get that question all the time, and yes there is a downside to it. It gets lonely, lots of empty hotel rooms. and since you are always on the go, it is difficult to make close friends in such little time you have at one place. but its always delightful to run into people again, who you have shared some experiences with.
WL: What do you think people don’t know about you?
BT: A lot.. I always try to keep my private life separated from work. I’m very protective about friends and family. I could not imagine to have a better relationship to my family than I already have and I am very thankful for that.
WL:  If you’re not a model, what other career path would you take?
BT: Their would be two actually. psychology would be interesting because I love to figure things out, Id be In contact with people Id positively change.
WL: What do you consider the sexiest part of your body? Why?
BT:  hmmm, I keep busy at the gym, to stay in shape, but I can’t tell you which part of my body I like the most. Maybe my abs coz I don’t have to do much and they are always just there.


Thanks for your time Benjamin! :) Goodluck on your modelling career :D
Like his Facebook Fanpage HERE
Follow him of TWITTER
 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment