Tuesday, August 13, 2013

I BLEED BLUE


Stay Blue shirt | Pull & Bear shorts | Nike cap
Mango bag | Terranova shoes

A quick post for you guys.

I've been gearing towards sports wear/street style as of late. And what better way to incorporate the trend by wearing my current favorite shoes and this sporty shirt from Stay Blue Marketing? Check out their Facebook page and have a look at their newest collection. :)


I've always been a fan of my school -- I grew up in the 4 corners of the Matina Campus after all. The place where I met my good friends, had the best and the worst experiences, where I first fell in love. Let's just say the school honed all of us to become what we are today. And here I am, kicking and screaming.


Today is Ateneo de Davao University's Fiesta but the College community called it off because of security reasons; the High School and Grade school department however, are still pushing through. So we'll just have to wait for the newest date to party the night away, which is in September. (I RARELY party but this one will be an exception because my friend, DJ Wacky will be playing and they're cooking up this "Tomorrowland" set-up for the event. ECSTATIC.)


On the side note, have you watched The Conjuring already? I have no words for that movie. haha 


Watch it! :)






I gained weight. Blame my addiction for chocolate! haha



Photobucket

1 comment: