Friday, July 05, 2013

We're Up All Night To Get Lucky - De Channel Launch


Zara Knit Peplum Dress | Forever 21 necklace | 
Blue Inc studded flats



I can't. type . properly.


Swinging to the music of Daft Punk, stereo on. FULL BLAST. I've been dancing since 8 AM, I hope I'm not bothering our neighbors. Come on, why will they? Kidding. Okay, I'll turn it off as soon as I finish this sentence.


So this is what I wore to De Channel's launching yesterday at the Abreeza Mall. It was such a blast! Funny thing was, my neighbor has his own show on the channel, I was so surprised 'cause I thought he was there to give us his sick beats. Awesome awesome. He's so multi-hyphenated -- dj/photographer/faculty member/ host. Anyway, if you do read this Wacky, bow down na ako sayo! haha



The saddest thing about it was, we weren't complete; but nevertheless, we will soon. Watch out for Fashion Blog Tv's official launching event, AUGUST 7 at The Peak, Gaisano Mall. Metanoia will also be gracing the event, I can't wait to tell you all about it! 






I've had this dress for a while now. I bought this back in Vancouver last December. Zara was jam packed with their winter collection. Just imagine how pitiful this dress felt. I'm sorry. :(


I thought about giving this away but I knew no one, as in NO ONE would bother wearing this dress out in our weather. This dress is heavy and possibly the thickest dress I've ever worn in my whole entire blogging life. It's basically a death wish for anybody in this tropical country. Sike. This was made for winter, what was I thinking?


So I had to make my own revision, I accepted that this was my fate. After 7 months of pondering, I wore it to a very special night, the De Channel Launching Event. Nevermind the heat. I felt pretty wearing them. :) 




" I don't know what I'm doing"


haha That's what I was thinking when we were introduced to the whole crowd. It was nerve wracking but all in all, I felt happy. I am proud of the show. We will be airing soon so guys, please, please support!



Like the page here:


FASHION BLOG TV







Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment