Friday, April 26, 2013

Forever 21 x Vaseline Sunstyle Fashion Fest

 
Mags jacket | American Eagle Outfitters denim polo |
 Forever 21 shorts | Mango bag | Rubi boots 


Reminiscing the sights and sounds during the weekend - aaah I've been so busy but at the same time, I had the best kind of fun in those two days than any other weekend....so far. 

Moving on, this is what I wore to the Forever 21 x Vaseline Sunstyle Fashion Fest and yes, this outfit made me win the Best Dressed Award - which we flat out don't have ANY clue about. Thank heavens I managed to score this jacket from the day before. I initially planned on wearing a dress, but for certain reasons too long to expound, rather, I built my outfit around the jacket. I wore the dress to Wilson's Grad Show instead - the dress is.just.divine.splendid. I can't wait to show it to you; tomorrow maybe? Check out the photos below:



 
I came with my blogger friends, Aidx, Karl, Janvie and Lance. 

 
 
Still probably in shock after hearing my name from Jane Kingsu-Cheng, Marketing Manager of Forever 21 Philippines. Thank you once again! :) 



We had dinner at RBG restaurant at Park Inn by Radisson. Thank you Miss Marissa of Zee Lifestyle for always giving us such wonderful opportunities. <3

For the event write up, please visit the newest and hippest online magazine in town:


Click and start reading :)


Photobucket

1 comment: