Thursday, February 14, 2013

METANOIA

 
Calvin Klein top | Urban Behavior jeans 
Topshop bag | S.O Fab! loafers

It's been so long! I apologize for my 13-day hiatus, my mind had been preoccupied with exams and I had a lot of events in between my schedule. But now, I'm back and better than ever! The title of my post serves as the clue. hihi.

Anyway, this is what I wore to school for Washday this week. Funny thing about this top is, I never realized how big they were on me - it was my mom's  after all. She had so many unloved button-downs, I practically grabbed everything - demeaning for some, but my mom loves me and I'm sure she didn't mind. I love you ma!



 

My week so far:

Wednesday: I went out with my friend, Milen and had variations and variations of colluqoys.  I always have so much fun with her, for all those who know OF her but do not know her personally, let me just tell you how surprisingly funny , humble, smart and a very warmhearted person she is.

Thursday: Happy Valentines Day! Honestly, I pretty much was pissed off seeing all the flowers and balloons and all the valentine bling bling in school. Hey you know Pat, you're the one who asked for this. But then, I went out with my co-single friends and had a good time; and just as the thoughts of anguish disappeared, a big-ass teddy bear appeared right before my eyes. My ex-boyfriend knows me well, thank you. :)





HOW WAS YOUR WEEK? :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment