So a few months ago, one of our readers asked me to post my own rendition of "What's in my bag?" - which of course has already been done by every blogger in the book.
Honestly, I really didn't understand its purpose not until some of them added their recommended products which have been proven and tested. I especially love unsponsored posts because they show variety and unbiased opinions. :)
So after a few months of contemplation, analysis and recently, earnestness for good quality make-up, I decided that it's time to show you the things you may see inside my default bag, be it in school or during weekends at the mall. Each products have corresponding numbers with captions to keep you entertained or informed. This isn't to brag, but to fulfill one of my reader's request and also to help you guys end your search for the best things in girl world, and also to make your lives so much easier.
P.S: Dear said reader, you are brilliant. :)
1. Juicy Couture Ipad Mini cover: I bought this one on sale back in Vancouver. I never ever leave home without my ipad, I can't live a day without music.
2. Silver Planner: I saw this one in my mom's cabinet, I have only taken a few notes though, which includes my to-do list: a must since I'm very amnesic.
3. My Blackberry: abused and damaged beyond my wits.
Comme des Garcons Ipad Mini screen protector: I swear I'm the most careless person in the world, so having this screen protected is a necessity. Look how dirty it is already. :(
1. Goody brush: splendid tool for wild mane.
2. Tissue: I always have tissue or wet wipes.
3. Burt's Bees beeswax lip balm: I recommend this for anyone with chapped lips, it's like ice when applied.
4. Nina by Nina Ricci perfume: I use this for special days like events or parties.
5. Kim Kardashian perfume: I'm not her fan. Sorry. I love her perfume though (bawi haha). This is my everyday scent, I still use it even though my friends tell me that I smell like sampaguita. haha I really like it though. But my perfume of choice is Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue: the best scent ever.
Clinique kikay kit: medium-sized pouch for my beauty needs.
Tommy Hilfiger wallet: na walang lamang pera whatsoever. haha
1. Lewis & Pearl powder: My skin is so oily, powder somehow prevents it.
2. Clean & Clear oil control film: My face savior haha! Seriously, this is the best control film out there.
3. Clinique chubby stick moisturizing lipbalm: my tinted lip balm, perfect for everyday use. My lips don't chap and the color stays for hours. I heard Revlon has its own version, cheaper and more pigmented. I will buy that one soon.
4. L'oreal highlighting pen: I use this one for my panda eyes. :p
5. Revlon Just Bitten lipstain +balm: This product from Revlon is so perfect, the color stays all day! No, I'm not even kidding. I use this during a long day with friends, eating, hanging out and having fun.
I just noticed how us girls have this quirky obsession with lip products: I bring 3 lip products everyday. haha
Now on to my weekend kikay kit:
Anna Sui make-up kit: for my "party" make-up. haha
1. Nyx Auto eyebrow pencil: What I love about this product is, the pencil's already been sharpened and angled for maximum coverage.
2. Etude House clear mascara: I use this as a primer for my lashes but recently, I discovered that it's great for everyday use. It makes your eyes pop but in a very subtle way.
3. Maybelline Great Lash waterproof mascara: Proclaimed the best drugstore mascara in the market today. I totally agree. It doesn't clump and smudge.
4. Estee Lauder Double Wear Zero-Smudge Lengthening mascara: My favorite mascara. I only use this during the very, very few special events in my life so as not to waste this love of mine. :)
5. Maybelline Eyestudio cream eyeliner: Easy application all the way.
6. Revlon eyelash curler: it may not be the best in the market ( Shu Uemura has got to be the best, but they're really expensive!), but it really makes my eyelashes curl all the way to the lids. haha It is the perfect substitute to Shu Uemura's.
7. Shu Uemura Instant Glow Immediate Radiance Skin Perfecting Cream: Ang haba lang ng name! Pero ang haba din ng effect. I use this as my face primer before putting on foundation. It can also act as a moisturizer. Glowing ka all day nito! It really lives up to its name.
8. Shu Uemura Skin Purifier cleansing oil: I use this to remove make-up. Good thing about this cleansing oil is, it removes everything, even water-proof mascara with ease.
9. Shiseido Sheer Matifying Oil-Free Foundation: I saved the best for last. The best foundation in the market today. It feels light on your skin but it stays the whole time. You don't need to reapply because of its full coverage. Genius!
You may notice that I don't have lipsticks, blush-on, bronzer and the like, it's because the ones I currently have, have poor staying power. I don't approve of them at all. As to what brands? Secret na lang! haha I hope I will find the best ones soon. :)
So how about it? Pwede na ba akong endorser? hahaha! Just Kidding. (Pero pwede! ) haha
I dare you to take a chance and try switching to these products. Worth it ang every piso or every penny you have. Of course I won't commend on products that I don't love, only the ones that have worked for me so go na! :) Sambunutan niyo ako pag mali ako. haha
Was that a little too harsh? haha Anyway, stay safe everyone.
Stay Pretty! :)
Stay Pretty! :)