Wednesday, July 18, 2012

The Short of It


 

Mom's red cardigan | Topshop top |
Penshoppe jeans | Sm dept. sandals. 


First off, I want to apologize for not being able to post anything for the past few days. I have been really busy. And also, I want to apologize for my hair. Seriously, I was too excited to pose for the camera that I forgot to brush my hair. 

 So this is what I wore yesterday, washday. I really just wanted to look presentable and clean. What do you guys think?


 I got this accessory for a really cheap price.
BLURRY.


For all you girls thinking about cutting your hair short, you might want to think about the pros and cons first: 



PROS
  • Easier to style
  •  It’s great for warmer weather and will keep you cool.
  •  If you’ve had long hair for years (like mine) and really want to make a big change, then short hair will most certainly give your look a dramatic boost.
  •  You’ll save money with shorter hair as it doesn’t require as much hair styling product or shampoo or conditioner as longer locks. (ha ha ha!)
  •  Short hair is very wash-and-wear and dries much quicker that longer hair, which could save you valuable styling minutes in the morning. (No more excuse for tardiness too.)

CONS

  •  Having shorter hair does make it harder (but not always impossible) to create a feminine look.
  • Short hair isn’t as versatile as other hair lengths. (boo.)
  • Even with a mini straightening iron it can be hard to straighten or curl short hair.
  •  Some short haircuts need to be styled every day just to look reasonable.
  •   If you don't like it, you can't exactly go back without hair extensions.

So there. What do you guys think? Oh by the way, if you wanted to know my original hair inspiration, just look at this:


 Well, this was unfortunate. haha



<3,



PAT

No comments:

Post a Comment