Thursday, May 24, 2012

BUMBLEBEE


 
| H&M striped shirt |
| Sm Accessories belt |
 | Thrifted skirt |
| Primadonna flats |
| Ralph Lauren bag |

 
The Factory detachable collar
Went to sm, wearing the detachable collar, but one of the studs fell off cause I kept on taking the collar off too.  :( 
 * Tabingi. * I want to straighten it out (I'm talking about the belt not my hair haha) 





Oh hi. Sorry if I haven't been posting for the past few days, I've been really busy with our finals.

Wore this while running errands. Thank God for this skirt! You won't believe how much this cost me! I think it's nice to see a pop of solid color from any outfit.  A bright pencil skirt goes a long way especially when you want to doze off with the other pieces. I like the simplicity. Do you too? =)

Tomorrow will be the Canon 15 Years Expo at at the Atrium, Sm City Davao. See you all there! =)


<3,

PAT



No comments:

Post a Comment