Sunday, March 11, 2012

Cosmeticism

 So by now you have probably noticed something new with my face and NO I didn't get lip injections. It's a big change for me since I usually don't sport this.

Make-up! Yes. And so far so good. You see I have received new make-up from my mom and I have tried most of it-- and so far so good.

The truth is, I don't have a lot of make up with me. I only use cream powder, lip balm and petroleum jelly to school -- if you count the last one as make-up haha. But sometimes the lack of sleep urges me to use concealer as well but not too much.  I really don't need blush-on. I can live without it since my cheeks normally turn red when it's hot. So there.

You may ask why I don't have a penchant of using pretty colors on my face. FIRST: It's because I find it only necessary for events and blog posts where I have to look human in your eyes -through pictures. haha  SECOND: the constant checking if the eyeliner, mascara have smudged on my face can be a little too distracting for school. LASTLY, I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO PUT ON MAKE-UP WITHOUT LOOKING TOO FORMAL.Whenever I put that lipstick and eyeliner on, I think about performing on ASAP. And yes sometimes I abuse ze lipstick. I wouldn't want to look like a clown. Yes?

This is what I look like on normals days to school: 
Eyebags.

Moving on, here's a good view of my new stash. I'll probably use these for upcoming events and future blog posts. Yes, but not to school.

 Revlon Colorburst Crimson | Revlon Super Lustrous Berry Rich | Revlon Colorburst Cherry Ice | Revlon Colorburst Cherry Ice

I have tried Revlon Colorburst Crimson. This is the result: 
I also used toooons of concealer, Maybelline foundation, Estee Lauder mascara and Clinique Quickliner. I look really, really different. Sorry for the inverted photo. haha! I wanted to make it a little less embarrassing on my part. If you'd look closely, my upper lip is not proportional with my bottom lip. I think I licked off the left side of my upper lip. haha. Oh and the lipstick is matte but I added petroleum jelly- yet again. haha I really don't know how to use lipstick. TEACH ME! :(

 CoverGirl Eye Enhancers in Crystal Waters | Eyestudio by Maybelline New York in Flash of Forest  | Eyestudio by Maybelline New York in Bronze Blowout | Clinique soft-pressed powder blusher

New York Colors Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil in Black |  Rimmel London Kajal Eye Liner Pencil in Green Shimmer | Clinique Quickliner in Dark Chocolate |  New York Colors Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil in Moody Blue

Clinique Long Last Glosswear |  Estee Lauder Zero Smudge Lengthening Mascara in Black | Maybelline Medium Buff Chamoix Moyen Foundation

I really don't know how much these cost since I don't usually buy make-up. You could look it up on Google. =)

Well as for me, I will be enjoying these as much as I want to. haha But seriously, if I had the money, I'd hire a make-up artist. haha

Thanks Mom :*

<3,
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment