Thursday, December 22, 2011

Happy Holidays!

Our class, Entrepreneurship-A had our Christmas Party last December 17 at K Steak Unlimited. We all had fun and we laughed the whole night. We never bonded like that since........... ever! It was nice having to share laughs and not worry about our scores in our Quanti quizzes or assignments. Over-all, it was a good night, a great night even. :)


 Pink muscle tee: Yves Saint Clair | Blue shorts: thrifted :> | Belt: i don't know it this is PRP or SM dept. store since I have 2 orange belts |

Flats: Janilyn


Pictures from our Christmas party:

 I wore make-up. :)
 Me, Erneslee Lucas, Mara Lopez and Frexie again :)
 Entrep A <3



 Henna Nandwani, Isabella Mempin, Frexie, Me,Dothy Ramos and Ericka Borja


 Mara and I with Stephen Co



First time to post personal photos. :) I may do it more soon :) 

I hope you all have a Merry Christmas :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment