Saturday, January 18, 2014

STOCK PHOTOS FROM TOKYO 2012


The most delayed post in blogging history ever. Can we have a throwback blogpost as well? --because I'm absolutely shocked that I still have a pile of photos lurking around the folders upon folders of my laptop. This is the problem, I like making folders within folders and then afterwards I forget where I place them. So this is one of those circumstances where I chanced upon said folder. Thank heavens! So here are some stock photos from my Tokyo trip from 2012. :)

Lolitas in Harajuku.
Shibuya Crossing. I had the most fun time in Tokyo -- one of my most favorite cities in the world. I just love their energy, the culture and the food! How can I not love the food? Now I'm craving for sushi. Darn it.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment