Friday, January 31, 2014

ON POINT




KUNG HEI FAT CHOI EVERYONE! I wish you all a prosperous new year! No I'm not Chinese nor have any Chinese blood as far as I know ( I have Spanish and Japanese roots) but here in the Philippines, we celebrate the Chinese New Year like any other holiday. We have fun, lots of food and make the best out of it.


So for my CNY, my blogger friends and I went to Crocodile Park and got pampered with beautiful make-up by Gelianne Alba. Oh God she's amazing. My eyes and eyebrows were on point for that day. LOL. So if you have upcoming events, just contact Gelianne and she'll be more than happy to accommodate you. 



I missed this so bad -- hanging out with them. It's been months since we last had our bonding session. I told them we should do this more often. Our complicated schedules might disagree though. huhu



Urban Behavior sweater | Forever 21 shorts | 
Random from Tokyo sneakers



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment