Tuesday, September 10, 2013

The OFF PRICE Show Is Coming To Where? DAVAO!

 

If you have been reading our blog for quite a while, you would know of my adoration and love for H&M. I am proud to say that I practically have a pile of clothes from them --  how can't I? They're stylish, ever changing yet affordable. But it pains to know that the only time I get to buy their stuff (along with equally great brands Pull & Bear and Bershka) is if I would buy a round-trip ticket abroad. I don't have that kind of money now. Sad.

So you could just imagine my reaction when Ria Abella-Jose gave me the news that THE OFF PRICE SHOW will be coming to Davao. LOL. I went wild! Not only do they carry international brands like Umbro, Hang Ten, Bershka, Pull & Bear, Crocs, H&M, United Colors of Benetton, IKEA, Pacsafe, Victorinox, and many more but they also sell them for up to 80% OFF! Isn't this just the best news? 


Yup, The OFF PRICE Show is coming to Davao at SM Lanang Premier.  That would be on September 20 -22, 2013. But first, you have to register your name for the FREE ENTRANCE.




Like The OFF PRICE SHOW on Facebook
Then, register HERE




So what are you waiting for? Register now and mark your calendars! See you all there! :)


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment