Thursday, September 12, 2013

Remember That One Time?


Cotton On Dress | Thrifted Vest | Forever 21 necklaces
Cotton On bag | Rubi suede boots


A quick post for you guys! I was just getting ready for the MYOH event so please pardon me for this short post. I wore this during our College Fiesta. At the end of the night, I was pretty much soaked in cold water, and my shoes ruined by the mud. All in the love of dancing and music. LOL. Ignition was the very first time I participated in an end-party event. I especially wanted to come since I requested for Mr. Brightside by The Killers. 

I was so elated when they played it. 

So much for my ruined suede shoes. 







Do you remember the last thing you did for the very first time? :)













Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. lovely, casual outfit. that denim vest is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit!
    Ang cool lang--with the denim vest and your shoes! gaaah! perfection. :)

    -xoxo, FRANCES
    http://hayleytanya.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete