Tuesday, June 04, 2013

Let's All Bid Summer Goodbye

H&M striped top | Metanoia peek-a-boo skirt
Mango bag | Ichigo shoes


I can almost feel the paperworks stretching to its full momentum. My final year in ADDU is here. And although it may be hard to admit, but I will miss Ateneo -- I grew up here, it's my second home.  It will be such a great accomplishment if I could do all the things that I want to do this year, before I leave for Canada. Sigh.

Anyway, so yes, school is fast approaching; 5 more days until doomsday. But summer was such an adventure: I got to explore Australia and more of Singapore, I joined LIEU, a very huge opportunity came into our way, I was in short film, I had my 21st birthday and I had initial preparations for my business. I had such a busy summer yet I enjoyed  every moment of it.


I know some of you wish to have a summer extension -- more of the sunny days, palm trees, white sand, sparkling water and heaps of fun and games. WAKE UP CALL: you still have four more days to make up for it! 

Go out, do cartwheels, drink the hell out of that bottle if you must, party the night away, watch the sunset with your loved one, have that summer tan that you always wanted, take part in a cause, get lost, get busy, find your way, relax, take a nap or two, eat that damn cake, walk your dog, play with your dog, get a new dog, clean your room, clean your closet, clean the whole effin' house, buy school materials, practice your penmanship, been going to the gym? -- have a binge eating festival on Sunday, have a movie marathon with your family, go to Church, talk to God, ask for his help, ask him if you can graduate on time, he'll give you a sign, prepare yourself for school, take a deep breath, you can do it. 


 


 

So among the activities I did this summer was I did a few shopping: take note of the word "few", because most of the shopping I did were for the materials of my clothing line. I know, I know, I didn't iron the skirt as I wore it right after our tailor finished this.

I decided to wear the top with these cute striped wedges from Ichigo. I am obsessed with stripes and the moment I saw the shoes, I knew I had to have them. The ribbon details added a whimsical touch and also the heels are not that high so I didn't have a hard time wearing them all day. I love this pair!

 

 Ichigo has regular stalls in the Greenhills Shopping Center and permanent boutiques at the Shoppesville, Greenhills. Their products are also available at all Ramp Department Stores in Glorietta, Trinoma and Shangri-La Malls. And just recently they opened their newest branch at the 2nd floor of Gaisano Mall, Davao City.


Okay, I bought a pair of Ichigo metallic oxfords last year and I only wore it once since they were a size smaller. I really wanted to buy them even though I knew they won't fit. It was the last pair but I just couldn't help it -- sad thing was, my feet got blisters after wearing them for a short while. :( Don't worry my feet recuperated. :>

Now I'm so glad Ichigo has finally opened their Davao branch. I checked the store last week and these are some of the shoes that caught my eye. :)



 
These are on sale! Go and grab a pair now! :)

These yummy pastel colored heels are divine. They would look so good with a light colored dress. :)


  For everyone who has plans of buying new school shoes, visit Ichigo at the 2nd floor of Gaisano Mall Davao and find a pair that will suit your style.

Good Luck! :)



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment