Wednesday, May 15, 2013

SMILE A LITTLE MORE

 
Mags top | WAGW leggings | 
Mango bag | Quinn Shoe Salon wedges


Lately, I've been finding myself smiling (without teeth) excessively and it's beginning to bug me. It's all because of a laceration at the side of my lips due to stress and dehydration. So I have no choice but to simper at EVERYONE. Yes, even to strangers; please don't take offense as I'm beginning to think I'm looking too self-satisfied about it. Because if I won't smile, you'll see the most nauseating, bloody hell of a gash in the whole school. Another thing, I've stopped talking too much because of it too (thank heavens. So when I get to see a friend, instead of yapping about how my day went, I smile and just nod the whole time (hahahaha ohmygod I'm laughing at the thought of it. I just remembered how silly I look like).

Hey, it's okay to laugh at yourself once in a while. Try not to beat yourself up from the stress school or work has been giving you. Look at me, school and work has LITERALLY beat me on the mouth. hahaha

Anyway, I'm going to share to you something that will somehow and I hope will make you smile: 


by: Kovie Biakolo

1. Elderly couples holding hands.
2. The laughter of babies/small children. (Yes, even for those of you who think they are little monsters.)
3. When you witness any sort of kindness being done to a stranger.
4. When you observe “friends” who so obviously like each other as more than friends.
5. Bacon. (As a person with vegetarian tendencies, I disagree, but many will inevitably smile at this, so I’m including it.)
6. Remembering a fond childhood memory.
7. Finding something you’ve lost.
8. Unexpectedly running into a long lost friend that you miss.
9. Getting flowers, a card, or a message of love in the form of a call, text, email, or voicemail from someone that you love.
10. When your crush/someone you’re really attracted to smiles at you first.
11. Pictures from high school or college of you and your friends having a good time.
12. When the sun finally shines after some not so sunny weather.
13. Waking up to the smell of breakfast. (Unless of course you’re one of those strange people who don’t like breakfast.)
14. Finding cash in your pocket.
15. Your apartment after you’ve had a “cleanup/makeover” day.
16. Your favorite cartoon from childhood.
17. A moment of reflection that comes to you when you realize that you have a lot to be grateful for.
18. Doing anything that makes somebody else genuinely smile.



 
 

 You've noticed? I wore heels after such a long time! I couldn't remember when was the last time I wore a pair to school but nevertheless, I discovered the perfect ones light enough for a long day ---> Quinn Shoe Salon has a lot of styles to choose from and I'm happy to tell you that they're based in Davao! Yey!

I for one am not the heels kind of girl, but when I do wear heels, they need to be comfy, sturdy without sacrificing style. I'm glad these heels mark three checks on these categories. I actually ran whilst wearing them, that's how cushy it is.

Visit their fanpage to know more about them and their new products: QUINN SHOE SALON


Glad I am of help! :)



Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. The 18 things you shared really make me smile! haha :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi ms. patricia. i'm planning to make my own fashion blog. but i dont really know how to create my own domain name. and i would like to ask some advise from you. looking forward for a reply. thankyou!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh hi! :) really? that's great! register first at any of the following blogging platforms:
      1. Blogger
      2. Wordpress
      3.LiveJournal

      But I recommend Blogger.com. If you've already decided the name you want to have for your blog, preferably choose "yourfullname.blogspot.com" since it will be easier to remember for everyone. :) and there you go, presto! You have your own blog. Keep importance of the photos' quality -- they really do make a difference. :) Promote, promote, promote! Through facebook, instagram or twitter.

      But if you want to BUY the domain name, go to Godaddy.com for the instructions, as I don't recall all the steps. You have to buy the domain for $10 for a year's subscription. That's all I know. Sorry dear. I hope I was able to advise you well though. Good luck and let me know of your blog! :)

      Remember: it's your blog, you can do whatever you want to do with it. Keep it interesting :)

      <3,
      Pat

      Delete