Friday, January 04, 2013

Hello from Whistler!

 
H&M snow cap (I don't know what it's called haha) | Terranova gold sweater and thermal socks |
Tommy Hilfiger jacket

Hey Guys! School has already started - that is, for everyone else :( Bummer! I haven't taken up some of our exams yet. Don't get me wrong, I really am a lazy ass, I'm not a fan of getting up early for school,  I'm not particularly thrilled about some of my teachers either, BUT I love learning, I actually love reading and taking up notes and beautifying my notebook. haha That's why I'm also kind of sad that I've missed the new lessons. It's kind of a hassle to catch up. 

However, I'm still in seventh heaven with my family. I'm leaving Vancouver soon and I won't be able to come back until the end of the year or after my graduation. I'll miss them so much!

Anyway, enough about the drama, let me show you my outfit during our last day in Whistler. Ohmygosh, I cannot even fully describe how beautiful the place is. It's THAT gorgeous. 

I promise to share with you our pictures soon. Once I have the time, but right now, I have to pack!

 

 


Freezing at -5 degrees Celsius. 


Watch out for the photos! Enjoy the weekend! :)

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. omg Pat!!!! hindi mahirap maglakad with that shoes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mahirap! haha at first lang though. I was forced to wear it kasi susceptible siya with the cold weather haha :))

      Delete
  2. looking great! :) love how cold it looks!

    ReplyDelete