Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Express Update: Robson Square

 
Aldo scarf and bag | Guess button down | H&M top
Topshop shorts | Mom's jacket

Happy 2013 everybody! I'm currently in Whistler Blackcomb having the time of my life with my family. Sorry if I wasn't and I won't be able to update very often since I'm really engrossed with the place: just like a puppy. haha I can't wait to show you our pictures! But before all that, let me share with you pictures from a very fun night with friends from Davao (all currently based in Vancouver). 

So this is what I wore, yes, sobrang tiis-ganda lang. haha

The scarf kept me warm - at least. 


Let me share with you our pictures:

Back Row: My brother Orvi, Allegra de Borja, Yadana de Borja, Ccia Ang (you might recognize her from WAGW's latest ad) Leona de Borja, Bea and Andrei Valles
Front Row: Yamil Vasquez, Me, Annika Ang, and Kevin, Bea's Indonesian friend. (I thought he was Filipino!)

We went ice skating in Robson Square then had dessert in Cafe Crepe. 


Us Girls!

Had a really good time with them. :) 

Photobucket

2 comments: