Sunday, December 30, 2012

Festival of Lights

 
Forever 21 sweater | Urban Behavior studded leggings and boots |
Papa's beanie | Scarf bought in Cambodia | Parfois bag


Hello there! Happy Holidays everyone! Pardon my bare face, did it scare you? haha I was too lethargic to put on make-up. 

Moving on, these set of photos were taken yesterday:

 
I've recently discovered a new favorite store, Urban Behavior, a very affordable retailer here in Canada. They sell trendy yet cheap clothes, shoes and accessories as well. I would do anything to have them back home in Davao. Sigh. Wishful thinking.

I decided to go simple with my outfit. I grabbed the first things I saw -irregardless of how I'd look. Did it work somehow? I hope so. Err
 
 

So yesterday, my family went to VanDusen Botanical Garden to witness the Festival of Lights; here are some of the pictures my father took:


Isn't this place perfect? It's so beautiful here especially  when you're with the ones you love, popcorn and cups of hot chocolate. :)

Happy New Year everyone! Wishing you all happiness, good health and all the best in the year to come. :)


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. The garden looks so pretty Pat! :D And I love your studded leggings!! <33 Inggit!

    www.forest-doll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was so pretty :) naa man ta ani dira, rizal park diay? :) hehe happy new year!

      Delete
  2. Love all the lights! Happy 2013, Pat! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 2013! Have a fruitful year Chyrel! :)

    ReplyDelete