Monday, October 10, 2011

Fashionista Spotlight: Lissa Kahayon



Fashion blogger and trendsetter, Melissa Andrea (or better known as Lissa) Kahayon's amour for fashion and maximalism is evident in her blog,  lissakahayon.com (which I love to bits!). We have always perceived her style as to being fun, whimsical and clever, which is a no-brainer; however, she puts another adjective to it; find out later as we move further on.

She is also a popular chictopia personality, having gained a hundred thousand chic points and two thousand followers. While these information about her appeal you more, let us get to know this fashionista better with the little scoops we have in this interview:



Style Zodiac: Describe your personal style?

Lissa Kahayon: It's unpredictable, moody and can be a bit loud/weird at times but I'm a firm believer that it's better to be overdressed than underdressed.

 How do you put an outfit together?

It depends on my mood and my inspiration for the day. Sometimes I plan it but most of the time, I have "light bulb" moments and I know what to put together.


The most versatile item in your closet is

The basics of course.


 What do you love about fashion?

The fact that it's constantly changing which means there's always a challenge to experiment and try out different looks.


Who is your style icon?

I love Rachel Zoe, Giovanna Battaglia, Anna Dello Russo, Olsen Twins, Nicole Richie


 What three items could you not leave home without?

My wallet, cellphone and lipstick


 What made you start a blog?

I started 3 years ago and at that time, I was still studying. I used Chictopia as my daily inspiration for my choice of outfits in school and eventually I joined.


 One word that best describes your style
 Moody


 What is your Fashion fantasy?
To own an Hermes Birkin!


Lastly, your Fashion do’s and don’ts

Do invest in the classics, do experiment/challenge yourself. Don't be predictable and don't compromise yourself for fashion.


Visit her blog: lissakahayon.com and her chictopia page,  http://www.chictopia.com/lissakahayon

Happy Browsing! :)

3 comments:

  1. those heel-less black pumps are amazing!!! what designer?! i need those asap! ;)
    thanks for your message on IFB. you have a great blog! if you get a chance please check out my blog too!
    www.karenlykouture.com
    nice to meet you and keep in touch!xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your lovely comments <3 :)

    Hey Karen! Lissa's pumps are from Das. You can buy the shoes online. They have the most unique styles! http://dasmyshoes.multiply.com/

    Nice meeting you too! Your blog was a very interesting read. I followed you too.

    Come back soon <3

    Kisses,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete