Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Moony Schoolchild: I Stole My Brother's Shirt

You'd think I've gone way overboard now. You see, my brothers are not here. I'm a thousand miles away from them so every time I need stuff, I go straight to their closets. I don't have any sister so basically, I don't have any clothes to share with. I don't even know if that's a good thing or a bad thing. But anyway, I'm happy I have brothers.

Note: Makes me not wanting to buy basic tees or big slouchy plain tees. :-)

I like combining unexpected pieces and put on contrasting garments but I make sure they complement each other. :)


Sorry Anton!



Say Hello to my Awesome Legs! Just..... WOW.



It's really big but I liked how it was loose on me. :>


Til my next stealing spree! In my brothers closet lang of course! haha!


No comments:

Post a Comment