Wednesday, March 19, 2014

To New Adventures


H&M striped top | People are People denim jacket | 
Anne Klein watch
Urban Behavior jeans and booties | Topshop bag




YES. I'VE GAINED WEIGHT. Not that I know of.
Hey! I'm finally graduating! Aaaaah! It's a bittersweet thing really. My whole life I've been formed and conditioned in Ateneo de Davao University and it's dear parting that I'm finally getting out of my baby stroller and walking on my own. It's scary to think about but I'm taking this smoothly.  In fact, I want to skip the graduation ceremony and just deal with the real world from then on. I know I'm ready. But of course, the 'rents won't let me. My father's going to walk me down whilst feeling the vibe with the marching theme. The beat is stuck in my head. haha

My initial plan is to make the best out of my last summer here in the Philippines -- go to the beach, party, go to the gym, meet new people, try new things, eat more Filipino food, blog some more, attend events, spend the rest of my days with good friends, dogs and my boyfriend. I only have 3 more months until I bid adieu; I'll be living in Vancouver for good. I'll miss everybody but I'll still continue to blog. That's a promise. <3


So hurray to my fellow graduates! We're on the thresholds of our semi-adult life. After this, it's official, we're all unemployed. Haha Kidding. From here on, I only wish everybody the best.









Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment