Thursday, April 18, 2013

Brisbane and Beyond

Quicksilver cap | Forever 21 spiked sweater | Pull and Bear shorts
Mango bag | Rubi ankle boots 

I guess this would be the last leg of my Australia Travel Diary. Booo. Nevertheless, Wilson and I have some things coming up in the next few days. I can't wait to tell you all about them! Aaaah! The thought alone give me tingles. My schedule is jam packed for the month of April - and I'm not complaining!

Anyway, I'll keep the words short and straight. Enjoy :)


 
One good thing about visiting Brisbane was, we had friends to tour us around. :)




Still wearing my Pull and Bear shorts with a Cotton On top. 






Our trip was teeming with steaks, ribs, fries and everything sinful! haha! I gained weight so fast!





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment