Friday, November 23, 2012

TOKYO DAY 2

 
Thrifted knitted sweater |  Bershka star-printed top
WAGW leggings | Parfois bag | Sm Parisian studded loafers

Okay. My outfit was a major fail. It took a while before realizing that I had brought the wrong sweater to Tokyo. This was my mom's actually and much to my dismal efforts, it ruined the whole look. I intended to bring a similar one from Forever 21. It's pristine white and has smaller holes. This one's very saggy-looking and it made me look bigger. :(

A lesson: always double check your baggage. Ugh.

MOVING ON.
 
Tokyo's public restrooms. I really don't have the right words to describe this so I'm just gonna type in, WOW. 

 
 We went to the Tsukiji Fish Market. We didn't even buy any fish in there, my father just wanted to see the whole place. I never have quite understood why he takes us to the most unusual tourist spots.  

To give you an idea about the market, here's the place's definition taken from Wikipedia:
"The Tokyo Metropolitan Central Wholesale Market (東京都中央卸売市場 Tōkyō-to Chūō Oroshiuri Shijō?), commonly known as the Tsukiji Market (築地市場 Tsukiji shijō?), is the biggest wholesale fish and seafood market in the world and also one of the largest wholesale food markets of any kind. The market is located in Tsukiji in central Tokyo, and is a major attraction for foreign visitors."
-source from Wikipedia

Aaah. Kaya naman pala.

 
Now this is more like it! Ginza! This place screams luxury at its finest! There were a lot of shops to choose from here, well, in all over Tokyo that is. 

 
 12 floors of everything Uniqlo. Crazy! And guess what? We weren't able to buy anything from the store since we simply got tired. haha! Not to worry though, there are hundreds( if I'm not mistaken) of Uniqlo branches in Tokyo alone. Missing one wasn't a problem for us.

The Imperial Palace. The main residence of Japan's Emperor.
 
Hello there. No one was allowed to enter the palace grounds. Meh. But it was enough to have the opportunity to see Akihito's home. 

 
Chiyoda
 
 
Now back to Ginza. haha I wasn't going to miss any photo op with an Abercrombie & Fitch model. haha! Ugh. Blurry. I think my dad did this on purpose. Good thing they gave me a polaroid copy. Yey! haha!


Chanel <3. Cries.
 
Brave souls marching on to the Apple Store. The day was November 2, the launching of the Apple Ipad Mini.

I got mine a few hours after this. haha yes!

 
In Akihabara.

Watch out for more Tokyo pictures! :)
 
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. So cute! I miss Japan. I think you look in that sweater though. Omgggg that A&F model hawt dayum

    ReplyDelete
  2. i stopped and stared at the A&F model photo for like a whole minute! haha nice pa din naman the outcome of the outfit Pat :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ang gondo gondon naman! I'm so jealous! JAPAN!!! <3

    ReplyDelete