Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Congratulations, TINT!

 Forever 21 tank top | XOXO belt
July shorts | Charles & Keith sandals 

Hello everyone! :)

It's been a while since I last posted a decent outfit post. It's been a very busy week for everybody. And because of all the stress of school, event preparations, bills to pay and personal problems, I haven't been so observant on my food intake. Gawwd, look at that fat face of mine. I so happen to have this enormous pimple that won't seem to shrink. I think I may just pop it if I lose all my patience.

Anyway, I wore this to the opening of my classmate Belay's clothing store, TINT. She assigned me to document the whole event. One of the many vapid realities of life - your height may define your place in this world. ( I secretly wanted to walk for her brand). haha! Dammit! But yes, my friends and I had a fun time in the opening. Even though it was raining cats and dogs, everyone managed to pull it together and it was such a success. Congrats Belay!


 I wore less accessories since I knew I would be busy jumping from one place to another. I didn't bother wearing any necklace since I had my camera as one. It would've been too annoying for me to wear one.


 
Yey! I managed to incorporate the print on print without giving it such an eyesore! My suggestion? Stick to the same color palettes, that way it wouldn't look too busy.




 HERE ARE SOME OF THE PICTURES DURING THE EVENT:

 The setting. I love the colors! :)

 THE MODELS

  
OPENING OF THE STORE. :)

 Belay, with her parents for the wine toasting

 Some of the clothes inside her store. I really wanted to have them all! :)


Photobucket

4 comments: