Saturday, June 16, 2012

Corporate on the Dark Side


Classic House cardigan
Thrifted top
Max & Co. Skirt
Apt 9. bag
Primadonna shoes (my school shoes btw hihi )

 

 Oh hello there! So this is what I wore to a day full of appointments ( Well, with our Entrepreneurship Director that is. haha) We had a few changes about my subjects. Speaking of changes - I dyed my hair dark brown this time! Yey! Reason for the title. haha So random

I wore this peter pan collared top to lessen the seriousness of it all. And of course, to make the outfit "pop out", I wore this gold cardigan. You can never go wrong with minimal shimmer girls. =)

What do you think?


<3,


PAT



2 comments:

  1. LOVE THE BLAZER :)

    http://sandrayee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sandra! Thank you but it's actually a cardigan :)


      Drop by soon!

      Delete