Monday, June 04, 2012

Beat the Heat


Topshop silk top
Charles & Keith bag
H&M wedges


Hi! How's summer been doing for ya?

Sorry for the lack of posts lately, I've been pretty lazy just chilling at home( I know, not an excuse),but I'll try to make it up this time, by posting what I wore today. Yey!

I decided to wear short shorts since the weather has been pretty prickly - sunny during the midday, cloudy and dry in the afternoon. I hate it really. The last time I wore this shorts was last year while vacationing in Korea; but since I gained so much, I never had the chance to wear it - until now. See, how my belly almost failed to zip the shorts. Sigh. 

Moving on, to give the floral prints of the shorts the ultimate frequency, I added popping shades of yellow. Do you like it? =)


<3,

PAT

3 comments:

  1. I'm a big fan of your style! And thumbs up for wearing wedges! If you don't mind my asking, where are the shorts from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks Joanah! That's my problem, I forgot where I purchased it! But most probably from a bazaar or a thrift store =)

      Delete