Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Pat and the Dress of Many Colors

 My friends, Alecks and Jae were with me so I felt really awkward with them around. They were laughing at my "blogger pose".
Sorry for the photos. 

Here's Jae, giving me examples of creative posing. hahaha! sorry jae, but I just had to. haha!
He was bullying me the whole time!


 Dress: Ziya | Bag: Cole Vintage |


The dress reminded me of a story from the Bible, Joseph and his colorful coat. Don't you think so too? 

I wore this for Bauhaus Philippines' Press Meet with the Bloggers from the South but this wasn't the dress that I planned to wear. The original dress was navy blue and I found it a little blah for the event. I opted to be colorful! =) I guess I succeeded. haha!

Bauhaus was a surprise for us really. We shopped for an hour I think!
I'll tell you more about that in a while. Hold on! =)

<3,
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment