Friday, March 23, 2012

Paradise


 Hat: from Bangkok | Blouse: H&M | Denim Vest & Bag: Thrifted | Shades: Mint



 Accessories: Butingtings
Belt and Distressed Jeans: Bauhaus
(So much love for these) <3

My current favorite shoes!
Loafers: Celine

What I wore to a lunch date with Rr sans the hat. I love how nonchalant this came out to be. Denim on denim. I took out the trend a tad too late but usually, I don't follow trends. Usually okay? So that means, there are times that I do. =)  I have my own way of dressing up so excuse me for my lateness. =)

I've been listening to Coldplay the whole day. My current favorite: Paradise.

Today is the Soul Lifestyle Meet and Greet Part Deux with Vern and Verniece Enciso at Soul Lifestyle Abreeza Branch 4 PM. Come in your fiercest outfits! =) See you there, bring your friends =)

<3,
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment