Sunday, October 16, 2011

Too Tired to Fix My Hair

My best friend and I went to get lunch at Abreeza. He saw my outfit and he told me that the stockings were unnecessary. I said, it was cause the dress was too short! And it was almost see-through! Take a look:

I wore my mom's old blazer

 |Skirt worn as a dress Cocue|



 |Red bangles from India and Beijing|

 Look at that hair. Just.

This is one of the cheapest bags I own. I bought it at SM. It can also be used as a backpack. Sweet huh? :) This cost me around $20! And it's big!

I love getting things from my Mom's closet. Sometimes though, her clothes don't fit well on me but they make it a lot more challenging. I alter the clothes, adding a little bit of personality.

I'd love to know your vintage finds from your Mom's or even Grandmother's closets!
Leave a comment below. :)



More posts to come! :) Stay tuned!

9 comments:

  1. Love the bird ring!

    www.sangeetatatiana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress and ring! Gorgeous outfit sweetie!

    Following you!

    http://thedailyposh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your accessories! like this combination!

    ROWE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for all your wonderful comments! :)

    <3,
    Pat
    will check out your blogs in a while :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, your accessories are awesome. Loving the vintage look :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look very pretty!Love your flower dress!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your hair looks awesome with your outfit !
    xx
    wavesandcurls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you for your lovely comments! will surely visit your blogs! :)

    ReplyDelete